LTGAMES GLOBAL License Agreement and Terms of Service
Last Updated: May 25, 2022
I. Please read the terms and conditions of this LTGAMES GLOBAL License Agreement and Terms of Service (the "Agreement") carefully before using the Game App and related services provided by LTGAMES GLOBAL (the "Game Services"). Your attention is specially drawn to the terms of the Agreement with respect to exemption or limitation of the liability of LTGAMES GLOBAL (these terms are typically identified by the expressions such as "disclaim all liabilities for" and "not liable for") and other terms regarding limitation of users rights (these terms are typically identified by the expressions such as "may not"), which should be generally highlighted in bold.
II. By clicking on "I Accept" and installing the Game App or registering, using and/or continuing use of the Game App or Services, you are accepting all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions of the Agreement, please do not install or use the LTGAMES GLOBAL Game App or Services.
III. If you are under the age of 18 or under the age of majority stipulated by the applicable laws in the territory of distribution (Korea 19/ Japan 20, etc.), you are advised to carefully read and fully understand the content of the Agreement together with your guardian and access the LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services with the consent of your guardian.
IV. If you are a resident of European countries, you shall acknowledge and understand at the time of entering into a contractual relationship with LTGAMES GLOBAL that you will waive your right to any refund within fourteen (14) days in light of the special nature of online game products.
V. If you have any comments or suggestions regarding the Agreement or LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services, please contact LTGAMES GLOBAL by sending an email to our customer service email address: [email@example.com].
Article 1 Signatories to the Agreement
The Agreement is executed by and between the following two parties:
1. LTGAMES GLOBAL: shall mean HONGKONG LEITING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED and its parent company, subsidiaries, branches and other affiliates as well as other partners; LTGAMES GLOBAL shall have the right to provide you with the Game App and Services through LTGAMES GLOBAL's or its partners' websites and platforms.
2. You: shall mean a natural person who has obtained the non-commercial license of the Game App through the legal channels provided by LTGAMES GLOBAL for installing and using the Game App or accepting the Game Services.
Article 2 Definitions and Interpretations
Except where specified to the contrary, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
1. Game App: shall mean the games operated by LTGAMES GLOBAL, including PC client games, web games, HTML5 games ("H5" games), mobile terminal games, TV terminal games and other forms of games; the games may be provided as software applications, in which case, the said software application and related documentation shall be also included.
2. Game Services: shall mean the online operation services provided by LTGAMES GLOBAL to you in relation to the aforementioned game applications.
3. Territory: shall mean the region where LTGAMES GLOBAL provides the Game App and Services to you, i.e. your region.
Article 3 Statements on Intellectual Property Rights
1. All legitimate rights and interests in or to the Game App and Services or all legally authorized intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and other legitimate rights and interests, as well as all information contents related to the Game App (including but not limited to software, technologies, programs, web pages, texts, pictures, images, audios, videos, graphics, layout design, electronic files, etc.) shall belong to LTGAMES GLOBAL, with the exception of the rights to which the relevant right holders are entitled in accordance with the law. You may not commercially use or exploit the Game App and Services (including without limitation, the Game in its entirety, all in-game artwork, music, literature and other game components and elements, as well as the continuous animations presented through operation of the Game) in any way or disseminate the Game content over information networks without the prior written consent of LTGAMES GLOBAL.
2. LTGAMES GLOBAL respects and protects your intellectual property right. You may provide LTGAMES GLOBAL with works you've created in a variety of products offered by LTGAMES GLOBAL in various ways such as uploading original audios. In such case, you retain intact intellectual property rights in or to such content, and you shall ensure that the content is legal and does not infringe upon the legal rights and interests of any third parties. You hereby irrevocably authorize LTGAMES GLOBAL to use such content in any way (the terms "use" shall include without limitation, reproduction, distribution, rental, exhibition, performance, broadcast, modification, adaptation, dissemination via information networks and other forms of exploitation, either commercial or non-commercial, in-game or off-game, hereinafter referred to as the "Right of Use"), and authorize LTGAMES GLOBAL to sublicense the Right of Use to third parties. You warrant that such use by LTGAMES GLOBAL will not infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other legal rights and interests of any third party.
3. You understand and agree that the texts, graphics, audios and videos that you post and upload when using the LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services are either created by or legally licensed to you. The intellectual property rights of any content that you upload and post through the LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services shall vest in you or the original copyright holder. LTGAMES GLOBAL only provides storage space for your display. LTGAMES GLOBAL reserves the right to screen, review, typeset, and recommend uploaded content. LTGAMES GLOBAL is entitled to withdraw or remove the uploads without prior notice to you and without any liability to you.
4. You acknowledge, understand and agree to grant LTGAMES GLOBAL a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive and sublicensable (through multiple levels) license to, among others, reproduce, disseminate over information networks, adapt, compile, modify, translate, create derivative works from, perform and display the content (if any, including but not limited to, texts, graphics, images, audios, videos and video and/or audio music, sounds, dialogues, etc.) that you upload, post, transmit or disseminate through the LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services on the Website or other websites, applications, products or terminal devices. You acknowledge and agree that the aforesaid granted rights include the right to use and otherwise exploit all or any portion of the content for the purpose of disseminating, promoting, advertising and/or marketing the content, LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services, LTGAMES GLOBAL and/or its brand. For the avoidance of doubt, you further acknowledge and agree that the rights granted in the preceding paragraphs include, but are not limited to, the right to license, reproduce, display and disseminate the personal images, portraits, names, trademarks, service marks, brands, logos, company logos and other materials that are either owned by or licensed to you and placed into the content.
5. You acknowledge and agree that you grant LTGAMES GLOBAL the right to protect or permit a professional third party to protect on your behalf, the rights of content you upload and post and to which you have intellectual rights by any means whatsoever, including but not limited to, monitoring infringement, sending an infringement notice, instituting a legal action or an arbitration, mediation, reconciliation. The Company may, in its sole discretion, make decisions on rights protection matters and enforce the same independently. LTGAMES GLOBAL shall have the right, but not obligation, to execute the aforesaid licensing.
6. LTGAMES GLOBAL provides technical support for the development and operation of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services and retains all rights and titles, to the extent permissible by laws and regulations, to all data and information generated during the development and operation of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services.
7. Under no circumstances should you use LTGAMES GLOBAL's trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, website names or other prominent brand features (collectively, the "Logo") without our permission. In no case should you, without the prior written consent of LTGAMES GLOBAL, display, use or apply for registration of trademark or domain name in any way whatsoever, whether alone or in combination with other elements, the aforesaid Logo as stated in this Section, nor should you represent, expressly or impliedly, to others that you have the right to display, use or otherwise dispose of such Logo. You are solely liable for any and all losses incurred to LTGAMES GLOBAL or others arising out of or in association with the use of the aforesaid trademark and Logo of LTGAMES GLOBAL in violation of these Terms.
8. LTGAMES GLOBAL Game Community does not warrant or represent that the services provided by LTGAMES GLOBAL Game Community will meet your requirements or the services provided will not be interrupted or terminated, or that the services will be timely offered, secure or error-free. LTGAMES GLOBAL Game Community disclaims all liabilities for the loss of your uploaded content for whatsoever reason.
9. LTGAMES GLOBAL Game Community may use your uploaded content for the purpose of promoting LTGAMES GLOBAL Game Community without any payment or liability to you, with the exception that the content may not be made available to the public for online reading and browsing for a fee, nor should it be licensed to third parties in any form without your written consent.
10. LTGAMES GLOBAL Game Community shall have the right to mark the Logo of LTGAMES GLOBAL Game Community (including, without limitation, the relevant texts, the name and Logo of LTGAMES GLOBAL Game Community, etc.) when promoting your uploaded content (including but not limited to promotion in advertisements and referrals).
Article 4 License and Restrictions on Use of the Game App
LTGAMES GLOBAL hereby grants you a personal, non-commercial, revocable, modifiable, non-proprietary, non-transferable and non-sublicensable right and license to access and use LTGAMES GLOBAL Game App and Services. You can install the Game App on your smart mobile device for personal use only for which we grant the license and run a copy of the Game App in such way as designated by LTGAMES GLOBAL.
If you need to access the Game App and Services beyond personal use or use the Game App and Services for any commercial purposes, you shall contact LTGAMES GLOBAL to otherwise obtain a written authorization.
Article 5 Charges
1. You acknowledge and agree that it is a normal business practice to set, adjust or change the fees or charges, and LTGAMES GLOBAL has the right to determine the charging methods and rates of the Game App and Services, and to establish different charging methods and rates depending on the different stages of the Game App and Services.
The specific charging methods and rates, including but not limited to the rates of the Game App, the rights to use in-game virtual items and value-added services (if any) shall be published by LTGAMES GLOBAL on the Apple App Store, Google Play or other software distribution channels, in-game shop or props purchase interface, etc.
You are obliged to read the charging instructions carefully before selecting. By opting to download the games for a fee, purchase the right to use the relevant virtual items or accept the relevant services, you acknowledge that you've fully understood and accepted the corresponding charging methods and rates.
2. Unless expressly authorized by LTGAMES GLOBAL, LTGAMES GLOBAL does not authorize you to purchase or receive as a gift from any third party or otherwise obtain game accounts, props, equipment, coins, membership experience and levels. LTGAMES GLOBAL is not liable for any third party transactions and will not accept any complaints arising from or in connection with any third party transactions.
3. After you have successfully topped up the in-game virtual items or value-added services (collectively, "Top-up Proceeds"), no refunds will be made in principle, except where you are prevented from using the purchased in-game virtual items or value-added services due to LTGAMES GLOBAL's intentional or gross negligence. In the event of special circumstances (e.g. your country or region has special regulations governing refunds, such as Europe, Korea, Taiwan, etc.) that result in a refund, you shall forthwith notify LTGAMES GLOBAL which will deduct the corresponding Top-up Proceeds; otherwise, LTGAMES GLOBAL shall be entitled to, at its sole discretion, deduct the corresponding Top-up Proceeds or impose penalties such as temporary or permanent ban on the account upon the player who requests a refund in bad faith..
4. If you are a resident of European countries, you shall acknowledge and understand at the time of entering into a contractual relationship with LTGAMES GLOBAL that you will waive your right to any refund within fourteen (14) days in light of the special nature of online game products.
Article 6 In-game Virtual Items
You fully understand and agree that game props, equipment and coins are part of LTGAMES GLOBAL's Game Services and LTGAMES GLOBAL hereby grants you the right to use them in the manner prescribed herein. The purchase and use of game props, equipment and coins, etc. shall be subject to the requirements of the Agreement and the specific rules of the Game; in the meantime, game props, equipment and coins, membership experience and level benefits, etc. may be subject to a given expiration date; and if you do not use them before the specified expiration date, they will expire automatically, except for any event of Force Majeure or fault of LTGAMES GLOBAL.
Article 7 Account Registration, Access and Custody
1. Account Services
1.1 The specific scope of the LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services is determined by LTGAMES GLOBAL as needed, including but not limited to the features of account login, account registration, password retrieval, account lockout, account information inquiry, account binding, etc. LTGAMES GLOBAL reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate all or any part of the Services at any time.
1.2 You may use the Account Services by accessing the client application with the specific account (if any) by way of registering through the official channels provided by LTGAMES GLOBAL or downloading and registering with the third parties authorized by LTGAMES GLOBAL. Provided that you did not access LTGAMES GLOBAL App from the official channels offered by LTGAMES GLOBAL or its authorized third parties, LTGAMES GLOBAL cannot guarantee that the unofficial version of LTGAMES GLOBAL App can function properly and accept no liability for any loss you suffer as a result.
1.3 LTGAMES GLOBAL may develop different game application versions for different terminal devices, and you are expected to access, download and install the right versions as appropriate to your device status. Objective differences between terminals and operating systems may result in your failure to transfer your account data stored in one terminal device to another. You acknowledge and understand that such differences are not caused by LTGAMES GLOBAL and are aware of the risk of account data loss associated with switching between operating systems or devices. If you continue to do so, you will be held solely liable for the resultant consequences. If you cease to use LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services, you may also remove the game application by yourself.
1.4 In order to better enhance the user experience and improve our services, LTGAMES GLOBAL will offer updates or changes to the Account Services (including but not limited to the App modification, upgrade, functionality enhancement, development of new features, software replacement, etc.) from time to time, and you are at liberty to decide whether to update the corresponding versions as needed. LTGAMES GLOBAL will, where possible, prompt your by proper means (including, but not limited to, system prompts, announcements and messages) after LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services are updated, in whole or in part, and you have the right to accept the updated version; if you choose not to update, some features of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services will be restricted or cannot function properly.
1.5 You understand that you shall equip yourself with terminal devices for accessing the Game Services. In order to fulfill all features of the Game, you may need to make your terminal device connected to the network and you understand that you all such costs shall be on your account (such as data flow charge).
1.6 When you use LTGAMES GLOBAL products, programs and services with your LTGAMES GLOBAL Account, if your password is forgotten or lost, please try to promptly retrieve your password using your bound cell phone or by verifying your bound email address. If you cannot retrieve your password, you may contact LTGAMES GLOBAL's customer service using the contact information officially published by us as soon as possible, and LTGAMES GLOBAL will have dedicated staff to check and respond to you.
1.7 All other rights not expressly licensed to you hereunder shall vest in LTGAMES GLOBAL, your exercise of those rights shall be subject to LTGAMES GLOBAL's prior written consent, and failure of LTGAMES GLOBAL to exercise any of those rights shall not be construed as a waiver of such right.
2. Account Management
2.1 To secure your consistent experience with the Account Services, you may elect to register for an LTGAMES GLOBAL service account. In general, even if you do not register for an LTGAMES GLOBAL service account, it will not affect your direct access to the Game services. When registering for an account, you are advised not to use your real name and other personal information as a game nickname in order to avoid disclosure of personal information. Also, subject to applicable legislation, LTGAMES GLOBAL does not collect your real name information, nor will it confirm your real name information.
2.2 You understand and undertake that the account information created by you may not violate the laws or regulations of the Territory or relevant rules of LTGAMES GLOBAL, shall not be used to conduct any act that infringes upon the Territory's interests or any citizen’s lawful rights or interests or undermines social morality, your registration information such as your account nickname, avatar and other personal information may not contain any illegal or harmful information, you may not adopt any other person’s name (including but not limited to such person’s name, title, designation, avatar, or any other method that may easily cause confusion) without authorization of such person to create an account, and you may not register accounts with LTGAMES GLOBAL maliciously (including but not limited to repeatedly register accounts or register accounts in batches). LTGAMES GLOBAL shall be entitled to review the information you furnished.
2.3 Your account is for your personal use only. Without LTGAMES GLOBAL's prior written consent, you may not donate, lend, lease, transfer or sell such account to any other person or otherwise permit any other person to use such account. If you fail to do so, you will be held liable for any and all legal consequences arising therefrom. The Account is the identifier that LTGAMES GLOBAL licenses to you for logging into and using the Account Services as prescribed herein, and shall remain the property of LTGAMES GLOBAL. In case that LTGAMES GLOBAL finds or reasonably deems that the user of the account is not the original registered user, LTGAMES GLOBAL shall have the right to suspend or terminate the provision of the services to such account or to cancel such account for the security of such account.
2.4 You are obliged to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal account information and assume any and all liabilities for the activities you engage in through your registered account, including, without limitation, all liabilities that may arise from any data entry, data modification, subscription, payment and other actions you take through the Account Services. It is important that you keep your account and password confidential. Should you find that any other person uses your account without your authorization or there is any other security vulnerability in your account, you shall promptly notify us.
2.5 If your account is lost, you may retrieve the account by filing an appeal through the appeal channel of LTGAMES GLOBAL in a timely manner. You understand and acknowledge that the account retrieve mechanism of LTGAMES GLOBAL only depends on the recognition of the conformity of the data provided in the appeal to the data recorded in the system and is unable to determine whether the appealer is the real lawful user of the account or not. LTGAMES GLOBAL hereby reminds that you should keep your account information properly. You shall log out safely after use. You will be held solely liable for the stealing or loss of your account or password arising from your fault such as improper custody or any event of Force Majeure.
2.6 After you complete the account registration with LTGAMES GLOBAL and log into the account, you may modify your submitted personal identity information by contacting the customer service. You may apply for canceling your account. Except as otherwise stipulated by laws or regulations, LTGAMES GLOBAL will assist you in canceling your account and remove all information relating to your account by deleting, anonymizing or de-identifying it at your request after completing all reasonable and necessary authentication procedures of personal identity, security status and device information.
2.7 Where LTGAMES GLOBAL takes actions to suspend the access to and use of your account at your request, LTGAMES GLOBAL shall have the right to request and verify that you provide valid personal identity information or proof that is consistent with the identity information you've submitted for account registration. If LTGAMES GLOBAL verifies that the personal identity information or proof furnished by you is consistent with the registered identity information, it will take actions to suspend the access to and use of your account at your request or as appropriate. You will be held solely liable for any damage or loss incurred to you or other users as a result of the actions taken at your request. Should you fail to provide valid personal identity information or proof, or if the valid personal identity information or proof you provide is not consistent with the registered identity information, LTGAMES GLOBAL is entitled to reject your request. You shall be solely liable for any damage or loss resulting therefrom.
2.8 Where you intend to terminate the use of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services, you can apply for cancellation of your LTGAMES GLOBAL account. Please refer to the guidelines made available on relevant official pages or contact LTGAMES GLOBAL customer service for detailed flow of application.
(1) You can only request for cancellation of your own account by following the LTGAMES GLOBAL procedures for cancellation;
(2) You remain liable for your actions taken prior to the cancellation of your account and during your use of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services;
(3) Your account and the contents thereof are not subject to alleged violation of law or infringement;
(4) Upon completion of cancellation, your account information, personal identity information, transaction records, account rights and interests will be erased and cannot be restored or resumed. LTGAMES GLOBAL reserves the right not to provide you with any services related to your account.
2.9 You understand and agree that LTGAMES GLOBAL shall be entitled to withdraw, for making full use of account resources, your account, delete game data and otherwise take actions if you fail to make initial login to and use of your account after you complete the registration of such account or you have not logged in to and used your account for more than twelve (12) consecutive months.
Article 8 Protection and Collection of User Information
Article 9 Rights and Obligations of LTGAMES GLOBAL
1. LTGAMES GLOBAL agrees to provide you with the Game Services through the mobile Internet as agreed herein.
2. LTGAMES GLOBAL keeps your top-up records for a period of 180 days from the date of your last top-up.
3. You have the right to request assistance from LTGAMES GLOBAL to retrieve the top-up records and transfer records. LTGAMES GLOBAL shall request you to present and verify valid personal identity information that is consistent with your transaction information, and LTGAMES GLOBAL shall assist in providing the records if it verifies that the valid personal identity information furnished by you is consistent with the registered identity information.
4. You understand and agree that LTGAMES GLOBAL or its third-party partners may provide you with information about game activities, promotional information and other types of information through emails, in-game announcements, etc.
5. You agree that the monitoring data in the Game and the data stored in the server can be taken as the basis for judging whether you have engaged in misconducts and illegal actives such as cheating using plug-ins, scripts, etc.
Article 10 Your Rights and Obligations
1. You shall prepare your own device required for Internet access, including but not limited to smart mobile devices (including, without limitation, cell phones, tablets), wireless routers or other necessary Internet devices.
2. You shall be liable for paying the telephone charges and network fees related to the Services.
3. You shall abide by the applicable laws and regulations of your country or region, the terms of the Agreement, the gaming conventions and other rules and systems published by LTGAMES GLOBAL (including but not limited to the Terms of Service of the Agreement, the Terms of Service in the Customer Service Section and the rules published by LTGAMES GLOBAL on its official website, for which you have clicked on "I Accept").
4. You acknowledge and warrant that you shall not take or attempt to take, directly or indirectly, any of the following prohibited actions (whether or not for profit) or engage in any misconduct with respect to any LTGAMES GLOBAL service or game:
4.1 Requirements on a user’s conduct
4.1.1 You shall not perform any acts that infringe upon LTGAMES GLOBAL's intellectual property rights or that are detrimental to the legal rights and interests of third parties, except that you may use the Account Services as agreed herein.
4.1.2 You shall be liable for your use of the LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services and may not use the Account Services to engage in illegal or unlawful acts, including but not limited to the following:
• Violate the basic principles prescribed by the Constitution of the Territory;
• Threaten the unity, sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Territory;
• Disclose the secrets, endanger the security and jeopardize the honor and interests of the Territory;
• Incite national hatred or ethnic discrimination, undermine national unity, or prejudice national customs and habits;
• Preach evil cults or feudal superstition;
• Spread rumors, disturb social order, or undermine social stability;
• Propagate obscenity, eroticism, gambling and violence, or abet crime;
• Insult others, or infringe upon others’ lawful rights or interests;
• Violate social morals;
• Other conditions banned by laws, administrative regulations and rules of the Territory.
4.1.3 Except as permitted by law or with the prior written permission of LTGAMES GLOBAL, you may not record, live-stream or transmit the account content to others in any way while using the Account Services (including but not limited to webcasting, transmission, etc. through any third-party platform), nor should you conduct any acts that undermine the security of computer network by or against the Account Services, including but not limited to:
• The acts that undermine the network security such as hacking, attempting to interrupt and breaking the Account Services' network, disturbing the network's normal functioning, stealing network data, intentionally spreading rogue programs or viruses, etc.;
• Attempt to detect, scan, or test the vulnerability of the system or network that supports operation of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services or to conduct other acts that undermine the network security;
• Copy, modify, add, delete, mount or create any derivative works from the data released into the memory of any terminal device during operation of the Account Services, the data interacted between the client and the server during operation of the Game App, and the system data required for the operation of the Game App;
• Engage in the reverse engineering, disassembling, or decompiling of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services or otherwise attempt to detect the source code of the Game App;
• Maliciously register the account with LTGAMES GLOBAL, including repeated registering accounts or registering accounts in batches;
• Intentionally use another person's information to register an account;
• Steal and misappropriate another person's Game Community account, etc.;
• Provide or supply any program or tool that is designed specially for the acts that harm the network security such as hacking the network, disturbing normal functions or security measures of the network, or stealing network data;
• Knowingly provide technical supports, advertising promotion, payment, or settlement for others’ acts that harm the network security;
• Use the Account Services through third-party software, plug-ins or systems that are not developed or licensed by LTGAMES GLOBAL, or create, distribute or disseminate third-party software, plug-ins or systems that are not developed or licensed by LTGAMES GLOBAL (You agree that the monitoring data and exceptions in the Game App can be taken as the basis for judging whether you have engaged in misconducts such as cheating using plug-ins, etc.);
• Send spam or use your account to help others send spam;
• Post or display by various means, such as naming the account, the texts, audios and videos or other content that violate the provisions of the preceding Article 4.1.2, including but not limited to content involving eroticism, violence, vulgarity, terror, cruelty and other contents that are against laws and regulations, social morals or national fine cultural traditions, customs and habits as well as viruses;
• Obtain or collect other users' email addresses, telephone numbers, ID numbers and other user information without permission;
• Modify or obscure the contents of any LTGAMES GLOBAL service name, company logo, trademark or copyright information, other intellectual property statements or information involved in the Account Services;
• Instigate or carry out private transactions related to the Account Services, make illegal top-ups, provide or hire others to provide Account Services (such as "gold farming", "leveling", etc.), or provide intermediary services for transactions, disseminate advertising, or any other uses of Account Services for improper gains;
• Attack or hack into LTGAMES GLOBAL's website and/or account server, or overload the account server by logging in or attempting to log in to the server more frequently than is required by normal users during a short period of time;
• Create a mirror site of the Account Services, take a snapshot of web pages, or start a server to provide others with services identical or similar to the Account Services;
• Separate any part of the Account Services for separate use or use the Account Services in such manners that violate the Agreement;
• Conduct other acts that violate laws or regulations, the Agreement and relevant rules of LTGAMES GLOBAL, acts that are widely considered as misconducts in the industry, or acts that infringe upon the lawful rights or interests of others.
4.1.4 When you log in to LTGAMES GLOBAL products, programs and services with your LTGAMES GLOBAL account ID and password obtained under the Agreement, you shall strictly abide by the relevant Terms of Service and guidelines for use of LTGAMES GLOBAL website or related services and products, including but not limited to the LTGAMES GLOBAL License Agreement and Terms of Service, etc. You can login to the system of each individual service and/or product of LTGAMES GLOBAL with your LTGAMES GLOBAL account ID and password. By using an individual service and/or product of LTGAMES GLOBAL, you are agreeing to and accepting the Terms of Service of that individual service and/or product and the Terms and Conditions, user rules, player rules, game rules, game announcements and notices published by LTGAMES GLOBAL in that individual service and/or product.
4.2 Information content specifications
4.2.1 When you comment on, post and spread any content on or through the LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services, you shall abide by relevant laws and regulations, maintain public order, respect social ethics, the Territory's socialist system and interests, citizens’ lawful rights and interests, and social morality, and meet the requirements on authenticity of information and so forth.
4.2.2 You agree and undertake not to make, reproduce, post or disseminate the following information contents:
• Information that opposes the basic principles prescribed by the Constitution of the Territory, endangers the security, honor and interests of the Territory, discloses the secrets of the Territory, that incites subversion of the Territory's regime, overthrowing of the Territory's social system and secession of the Territory, and that undermines the unity of the Territory;
• Information that incites terrorism, extremism, national hatred and ethnic discrimination, undermines national unity and the religious policy of the Territory, and promotes cults and feudal superstitions;
• Fabricate and disseminate information that disrupts the order of the financial market, and other false information that disrupts the market order and economic order;
• Fabricate and disseminate perils, epidemics, police intelligence, natural disasters, production safety, food & drug and other product safety and other false information that disrupts the social order;
• Masquerade or spread information in the guise of institutions, social organizations and staff thereof or other legal persons in the Territory, or spread information in the guise of others for the purpose of committing illegal crimes;
• Disseminate information that incites illegal assemblies, associations, marches, demonstrations or other information that disrupts the social order and undermines social stability;
• Disseminate information that involves obscenity, pornography, violence, gambling, murder, terrorism, as well as information that abets crime, imparts criminal means and methods, manufacturing or trading prohibited items, controlled items, committing fraud and other illegal and criminal activities;
• Information that insults or defames others, infringes on the reputation, privacy, intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests of others, as well as information that undermines the physical and mental health of minors and is detrimental to their healthy growth;
• Information that uses exaggerated titles and contains content that is substantially inconsistent with the title;
• Information that speculates on scandals, bad deeds, etc.;
• Information that improperly comments on natural disasters, major accidents and other disasters;
• Information containing sexual innuendo, sexual provocation, etc. that tend to associate with sex;
• Information that presents bloodiness, horror, cruelty, etc. that causes physical and mental discomfort;
• Information that incites discrimination among people and regions, etc.;
• Information that propagates vulgar content;
• Information that uploads, posts, emails or otherwise transmits content that it is not authorized to transmit (e.g., restricted data, confidential information, etc.);
• Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any person, such as patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, etc.;
• Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit advertising messages, promotional materials, "spam", etc.;
• Stalk or otherwise harass others;
• Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit information about software viruses or other computer codes, files and programs that interfere with, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or communications equipment;
• Interfere with or disrupt the LTGAMES GLOBAL Game Community or servers and networks connected to the LTGAMES GLOBAL Game Community services, or fail to comply with the provisions of the Agreement;
• Intentionally or unintentionally violate any relevant laws, rules, regulations, ordinances and other legally binding norms of the Territory;
• Other acts that disrupt the order of the Game Community (including but not limited to: direct or indirect cyber bullying, sending pictures, audios and videos or web links of third-party services or products, directing community users to third-party websites, etc.);
• Other information that violates laws, regulations, policies and public order and morals, causes adverse effects on the network ecology, and interferes with the normal operation of the Account Services.
4.3 You acknowledge and understand that in the course of using the Account Services, you may encounter objectionable contents or conducts from third parties beyond LTGAMES GLOBAL's control, including those that are threatening, defamatory, offensive, illegal or infringing upon the legal rights of others (including intellectual property rights), none of which is associated with LTGAMES GLOBAL. And LTGAMES GLOBAL shall not be liable for any consequences arising therefrom.
4.4 LTGAMES GLOBAL has set up a platform for public complaints and reporting, by which you may make complaints about or report various illegal acts, illegal spreading activities, and illegal and harmful information according to the complaint and reporting system of LTGAMES GLOBAL, and LTGAMES GLOBAL will accept and treat your complaints and reports in time.
4.5 If, based on complaints or reports from the public which have been verified by LTGAMES GLOBAL, you are found to have engaged in the prohibited actions set forth in the Articles 4.1 and 4.2 and those stipulated elsewhere in the Agreement in the course of using the Account Services, you may be directly subject to the following penalties imposed by LTGAMES GLOBAL, such as inappropriate comments deleted and blocked, messaging disabled or account suspended (subject to LTGAMES GLOBAL's judgment depending on the situation).
If you have any questions or objections regarding the measures taken by LTGAMES GLOBAL, please contact our customer service using the contact information listed herein.
Article 11 Requirements on the Use of LTGAMES GLOBAL Information Content
11.1 Without the written consent of LTGAMES GLOBAL, you may not conduct or authorize or permit any third party to conduct or assist any third party in conducting any of the following acts with respect to the information content of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services:
• Reproduce, read and use the information content of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services for commercial purposes, including but not limited to publicity and increasing views or visits;
• Edit, consolidate and organize the information content of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services and then display the same in channels other than the pages of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services without authorization;
• Employ any identification in whatsoever format, including but not limited to special label and codes, to independently or assist a third party to direct, divert and hijack traffic and views of or otherwise produce adverse effects on the information content of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services;
• Other acts relating to illegal access or use of information content of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services.
11.2 Your act of sharing and reposting the information content of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services with the written permission of LTGAMES GLOBAL shall also conform to the following specifications:
• In no case shall you use the page views and other relevant data captured and obtained for any purpose not permitted by LTGAMES GLOBAL in writing, including marketing and commercial purposes in whatsoever format, nor shall you disclose or provide such content to any third party or permit use of such content by any third party in any way whatsoever;
• You may not change in any form the pages of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services, nor should you obstruct and employ insertion or popup onto or otherwise hamper the display of the pages of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services;
• You shall take necessary precautions to prevent the information content of LTGAMES GLOBAL Account Services from being illegally accessed by any third party by any means including but not limited to spider and web crawler programs.
Article 12 Penalties and Liabilities for Breach of Agreement
12.1 If LTGAMES GLOBAL reasonably believes that your behavior violates or may violate the terms of the Agreement, LTGAMES GLOBAL may, at its sole discretion, impose one or more of the following penalties depending on the severity of the offence:
(1) Warning: warning is only an approach of education targeted at users who violate the Agreement, and it is taken as a means to manage the operation of the Game;
(2) Messaging disabled: disabling all or part of the offending user's messaging services, and forcibly disabling the user account's chat and upload features, making it impossible for the user account to chat with other users until the penalty expires or is lifted;
(3) Temporary freeze: restricting the services of the offending user and limiting part of the user account's features until the penalty expires or is lifted;
(4) Permanent freeze: permanently restricting the offending user's account, and limiting part of its features;
(5) Temporary ban: temporarily preventing the offending user's account from accessing one or more of the LTGAMES GLOBAL service platforms for a given period of time until the penalty expires or is lifted;
(6) Permanent ban: permanently banning the offending user's account from accessing the LTGAMES GLOBAL Services;
(7) Account suspension: temporary or permanent suspension of the offending user's right to access the LTGAMES GLOBAL Services;
(8) Legal liability: If your misconduct causes damages to others or LTGAMES GLOBAL or is contrary to the provisions of laws in force, you shall assume corresponding civil, administrative or criminal liabilities in accordance with the law;
(9) Other penalties: including but not limited to confiscation of illegitimate benefits (such as in-game virtual items, platform virtual items, etc. obtained
in an illegitimate way), deduction of values (including but not limited to EXP points, etc.), and other penalties announced by LTGAMES GLOBAL through appropriate channels, etc. Please note that the above penalties will render your account data, props, equipment and all or part of the Account Services temporarily or permanently void, so please be cautious with what you say and do. In light of the special nature of LTGAMES GLOBAL products, LTGAMES GLOBAL is not liable for any refund or compensation for the above losses resulting from your breach of the Agreement.
12.2 LTGAMES GLOBAL respects and protects the legitimate rights and interests, such as intellectual property right, right of reputation, right of name, and right of privacy, of its users and other third parties. You represent and warrant that no content, including but not limited to texts, pictures, audios, videos and links, that you upload when using the Account Services will infringe upon any third party’s intellectual property rights, right of reputation, right of name, right of privacy or other legitimate rights or interests. In case of your failure to comply with this provision, LTGAMES GLOBAL shall reserve the right to remove such allegedly infringing content upon receipt of a notice from the right holder or any other party concerned. You shall respond to all claims that may be brought by any third party and bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom. And you shall indemnify LTGAMES GLOBAL for any and all losses (including economic losses and loss of goodwill) that may be suffered by LTGAMES GLOBAL due to your infringement.
Article 13 Interruption, Suspension and Termination of Services
(1) To ensure proper functioning of the Game site and server, LTGAMES GLOBAL needs to shut down the Game site and server for regular maintenance or for emergency maintenance in case of emergencies; you shall show understanding of normal service interruption or suspension caused by the aforementioned circumstances, and LTGAMES GLOBAL is obliged to control the interruption within the shortest possible time.
LTGAMES GLOBAL reserves the right to terminate or suspend all or part of the services provided by the game server in any of the following circumstances:
a. Regular inspection or servicing, hardware and software updating , etc., in which case LTGAMES GLOBAL shall have the right to suspend the services provided that LTGAMES GLOBAL will complete the maintenance and updating as soon as possible;
b. The server is damaged and cannot function normally;
c. Unexpected faults of software and hardware equipment and electronic communication equipment.;
d. Failure of network provider's line, etc.;
e. For complying with the provisions of the law or for protecting the personal and property safety of you and third parties in case of emergency;
f. Third party reasons or other events of Force Majeure.
(2) LTGAMES GLOBAL reserves the right to terminate Game Services, in whole or in part, as it deems necessary, and the termination will be announced in advance for a given period of time in line with the applicable regulations the Territory.
In case of termination of the Game Services for whatsoever reason, you shall take proper actions to dispose of the in-game virtual items, including but not limited to canceling or stopping use of your account and in-game virtual items.
Article 14 Special Notes on Combat System
Specific game services may be complete with a combat system in which you can freely combat against other players. In such game services designed with a combat system, by clicking on "I Accept" and installing the game application or registering, using and/or continuing use of the game application or services, your are accepting the combat system and all the free combat behaviors in the combat system, and agreeing to abide by the free combat rules.
Article 15 Force Majeure
LTGAMES GLOBAL shall not be held liable for any damages or losses caused by an event of Force Fajeure. Force Majeure shall mean an event beyond LTGAMES GLOBAL's reasonable control, unforeseeable or unavoidable even if foreseen, which prevents or affects LTGAMES GLOBAL's performance of all or part of its obligations hereunder. Force Majeure includes, without limitation, acts of God (such as floods, earthquakes, typhoons, rainstorms, tsunamis, etc.), social disorders (such as riots, strikes, turmoils, etc.) and governmental actions (such as changes in laws, regulations or governmental directives, etc.). With respect to reasons specific to the special nature of online services, Force Majeure shall additionally include, without limitation, the following events: failure of the basic telecom operator, computer, mobile device or Internet-related technical defects, Internet coverage restrictions, computer and mobile device viruses, hacker attacks and other objective circumstances that are unforeseeable, unavoidable and insurmountable.
Article 16 Links and Advertising Information
LTGAMES GLOBAL may make available on the Game's official website and forum or in the Game the links to the websites of other individuals, companies or organizations for the purpose of facilitating your search of relevant information. LTGAMES GLOBAL does not guarantee the authenticity, completeness, timeliness or trustworthiness of the products, services or information provided by the websites of the linked individuals, companies or organizations. LTGAMES GLOBAL does not enter into any employer-employee relationship, principal-agent relationship, partnership or other similar relationship with these individuals, companies or organizations.
LTGAMES GLOBAL may publish commercial advertisements or other promotional information on the Game's official website, in the Game's official community or within the Game. These advertisements or promotions are provided by advertisers or commercial service providers, who shall assume all liabilities for the content, while LTGAMES GLOBAL only provides the platform for posting the content. Your attention is specially drawn to the fact that the transaction of products or services purchased by you through such linked websites or advertisements exists only between you and the provider of such products or services, and LTGAMES GLOBAL accepts no liability for the transaction arising between you and the provider of such products or services.
Article 17 Changes to Terms and Conditions
LTGAMES GLOBAL reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Agreement at any time as it deems necessary. You are advised to check the content regularly or from time to time, and LTGAMES GLOBAL will announce any significant changes to your rights and interests in advance via the website, messages, etc. By continuing use of the services contemplated herein, you are accepting the updated contents; if you do not agree to the updates, you shall uninstall the Game App and stop using the Game Services.
Article 18 Game Data
Any data or information generated during your participation in the Game and stored in LTGAMES GLOBAL servers, including but not limited to account information, role data, level and virtual item data, etc., shall be part of the Game App and is owned, managed and controlled (including deletion, etc.) by LTGAMES GLOBAL. You only have the right, among others, to modify, transfer and delete the data and information of your account in a proper fashion in compliance with the game rules.
Article 19 Notices
All notices sent to you by LTGAMES GLOBAL may be transmitted by means of in-game announcements, the Game's official website, official community pages, emails, etc. Also, you hereby agree that LTGAMES GLOBAL may send commercial and non-commercial information to your e-mail address.
Article 20 Miscellaneous
1. The headings of all terms and conditions of the Agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of the Agreement and related terms and conditions.
2. Provided that any provision of the Agreement is rendered invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part for whatsoever reason, the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
3. The execution, performance, interpretation and disputes resolution of the Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of People’s Republic of China without regard to conflict of laws.
4. Any dispute arising between the Parties hereto out of or in connection with the terms of the Agreement or performance thereof (including but not limited to contractual or other property right disputes) shall be settled by the Parties through amicable negotiation; if such negotiation fails, the Parties agree to submit the issue in dispute to the jurisdiction of HKIAC (Hong Kong International Arbitration Center).
5. LTGAMES GLOBAL may update the Agreement from time to time to adapt to legal, technical and commercial changes. In case of amendments to the Agreement, LTGAMES GLOBAL will notify you in such manner as appropriate to the significance of such amendments. When the Agreement is updated, LTGAMES GLOBAL will issue the latest version of the Agreement in the Account Services. You can check "Last Updated" first above mentioned to find out when the Agreement is updated.
6. LTGAMES GLOBAL's failure or delay in exercising or failure to fully exercise its rights under the Agreement or the law shall not be deemed a waiver of the said rights, nor shall it affect further exercise of such rights by LTGAMES GLOBAL.